Outlook as one of the used product of Microsoft is full of different abilities with regular updates. They program it with more features to do the same thing other programs do and more. Outlook has everything you need, from mailing to creating contacts. Outlook is preferred to Gmail program, because it helps users to perform activities without the use of a connected server. Isn’t that amazing?
An activity by outlook, you’ll like to know about is its ability to save contacts, that other mailing service program don’t have. Not only that, you can as well group contacts. And that is suitable for company owners, because they run day-to-day activities, which deals with contacts. Communication is essential in this case, so that brings about contact and grouping of contact, while communicating with clients, workers and within themselves. Hence, we will talk about HOW TO GROUP CONTACTS ON OUTLOOK. R
Why Should You Group Contacts Using Outlook (Office 365)
There are several reasons you need to group your contact, and why using outlook is the preferred option. Here are reasons below you should consider.
- Outlook helps you to distinguish amongst different varieties of contacts. For instance, you will distinguish between your family contacts from your offices. And other different varieties.
- You can keep old contact since your contacts are always in a group.
- When you group your contacts, to send messages and information becomes easier. As you could just place them in the group.
- Exporting and importing get easier.
Before we get to steps on how to group contacts on outlook, it’s important for users to know more about outlook. And about outlook contacts, why you should be using it on outlook program.
How to Group Contacts on Outlook
- As usual, on your web browser, go to the address bar, that will lead you to its homepage(outlook).
- Click the contact icon just below the address list.
- When the file menu opens, click ‘new entry’.
- Then select the ‘new contact group’ icon.
Easy steps to follow to group your contacts on outlook. Place these entry above and type the names of the contact you want to add, then click ‘ok’.