Hotmail Sign in Page – Whats on the Users might have experienced a mix up while signing in to their Windows Live Hotmail account. Active users to be precised are the ones that will notice this little confusion. MSN account owners have these problems, because of some adjustment by Microsoft.
And that is, the new interface on the email server. After quiet a long search for the old Hotmail sign in page, users later found out about the new update to outlook.com account. All web mail services performed on Hotmail.com, is now moved to the new structured web email known as outlook.com web mail. As an active user, The sign in page now has a new look, and thee name changed to outlook.com.
If you don’t have an account with the web mail, you can sign up on outlook.com account platform. Hotmail sign in page is the main web page for active users to access their account. And also, determines how long a user gets to stay signed in to the Hotmail.com web mail. Even after all these adjustments, you can still access the web mail with no stress. Here are steps below on how to access the sign in page. With solutions, in case you are having problems accessing the sign in page.
How to Access Hotmail Sign in Page
As long as you have your device, either a computer system or a mobile device, with an internet connection. Follow these steps:
- Go to the official page, type hotmail.com or outlook.com, to access your account.
- Either any, you’ll be redirected to its new official web page ‘outlook.live.com’.
- You can locate the ‘sign in’ icon at the right-hand side of the page. Then click on it.
- Then, enter the sign in details.
- And that’s all, you have accessed the hotmail sign-in page.
Having Issues Accessing The Sign in Page
If you discover any issue hindering you from accessing hotmail sign-in page. First, check your internet connection, to make sure it’s secure and turned on. If that’s not the problem, then check out the following tips:
- Make sure you are using a web browser, like Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. You can use anyone from these, an updated version.
- Clear browsing cookies, cache and browsing history if possible.
- Also, you ensure that you type in its official URL.
Last, you can reset your password, to a new one. To secure your account. As password is one of the major access point to your account.