We all need to secure our Facebook account from time to time, when it has certain security issues. Facebook account settings serves as an agent, responsible for securing your account details got you. You can visit the security page anytime you want. To have access to Facebook account settings, use your Facebook login details.
When you open your Facebook page, either through its app or login through your web browser. You must have noticed an arrow facing down icon that is where the Facebook account settings is located. Meanwhile, there are different settings in the account settings section. There is the profile update setting, the hiding of posts and friend list, that could be known as ‘privacy’.
The Platform covers all aspect of your Facebook account. If you visit Facebook setting, it means you have a problem with your Facebook account. Whether you want to change your user name, login details or reset your profile.
How to Set up a Facebook Account
Setting up your Facebook account entails every aspect of your account, including privacy settings. Using your device, you can choose who sees your timeline photos and friend list.
Below is how you can access Facebook account settings by its web, using Mac and PC and also, using iPhone, iPad and android by its app.
Access Facebook Account Setting on PC and Mac
- Launch your preferred web browser, then input the URL ‘www.facebook.com’ .
- Sign up, to open an account. Or you can login your details if you already have an account.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see the arrowhead icon ‘yes’. Then click on the icon.
- Scroll down and click on ‘settings’.
- After then, you can set up your account, however you want.
Access Facebook Account setting on Android and iPhone
- Here, you can either choose the app or website.
- Download the app, if you don’t have it, from Google Play Store.
- Then follow all the process above, to set up your Facebook account.