With many services owned by amazon, an interesting one you’ll like to know about is the Amazon Prime Video. It either called prime video or amazon video. It is an internet video, on demand service, that is owned, developed and operated by amazon. The Amazon.com platform gives subscribers the opportunity to amazon videos, which offers digital movies and TV shows. With these, you can watch on a compatible connected device.
Amazon prime video is filled with selections of amazon studio original content and licenced acquisitions, which includes the amazon prime subscription. For rent or purchase, you could get television shows and films. Even without full prime subscription, you can access amazon video through video membership, users from UK or Germany.
Stream on the videos that interest you, anytime any day with Amazon video. Either you purchase it or watch it for free. You must sign in to your account before you can use it. In case you have none, you can open one.
As a prime member, you have thousands of popular movies and TV shows to choose from. There are options to buy, rent or watch digital movies and TV shows. All there is to it, is creating an amazon account. All movies and TV shows you purchase from amazon video, is stored in your video library and you can access it any time on any of your internet connected device.
How to Access Amazon Video
After you’ve sign in to your Amazon account, you’ll have access into your account. Then follow these steps below to stream your favorite video.
- Click the department icon, at the top left corner of your homepage.
- Select ‘Amazon Prime Video’.
- Locate your favorite video, using the search engine box. Then, click on the video.
- Choose either purchase or rent. And input your payment method, to pay first it.
- You can stream it for free if you are a prime member.
Having Troubles Downloading Amazon Video?
It happens, where you would have problems downloading video, whether a movie or a TV show included with prime on the video section. Follow these steps below to resolve it.
- First, check your prime membership to make sure you are still an eligible prime member.
- Check your location before accessing a prime video. To make sure it’s from an eligible location.
- Have a strong internet connection available.
Note: Only paid prime members can see the download option for Amazon video.